Centralized Purification and Distribution Systems
CENTRA has revolutionized the way that large volumes of pure water are produced, stored and distributed. The CENTRA R-200 is a complete water purification, storage, control, and distribution system providing Type I (Ultrapure), Type II and Type III pure water. Featuring 200 liters per hour reverse osmosis module and 0.2 µm filter.
- The compact design provides more flexible installation options for new buildings and refurbishments. The CENTRA’s small footprint means that it can be placed closer to the laboratory, avoiding the negative cost and design implications of long pipework loops.
- Reliable, continual supply of pure water using unique access controls, leak detection systems and full AV alarms with optional building management system (BMS) connectivity.
- Optimized inorganic water quality through the use of in-line purification technologies. Recirculated water is UV treated, filtered and (if fitted) can be improved through deionization.
- 200 l/hr of purified water available at up to 30 l/min from a distribution loop. A wide range of water purities are possible from RO permeate up to 18.2 MΩ-cm Type I purity.
- Low microbial counts achieved through vent filtration, spray-ball water distribution and smooth internal surface in the reservoir combined with UV oxidation and 0.2 μm filtration in the loop.