The innovative flexible acquisition geometry of the SKYSCAN 1272 scanner is particularly advantageous over intermediate resolution levels, where scans are several times faster (to obtain the same or better image quality) compared to Micro-CT systems with a fixed source-detector design.
- More than 200 Megapixel (14450 x 14450 pixels) in every virtual slice through objects
- Due to phase-contrast enhancement, object details down to 0.4um can be detected
- GPU-accelerated and world's fastest InstaRecon® 3D reconstructions supplied as standard
- Maximum scanning diameter - 75mm, integrated micropositioning stage
- 2D/3D image analysis, surface and volume rendering