Reliable and economical supply for analyzers which require higher volumes of water
Designed to supply CLRW grade water to a single analyzer. The MEDICA EDI 15/30 is the ideal system to provide predictable consumables usage, reducing the number of interventions.
The MEDICA EDI 15/30 is a compact, high-performance water purification system that directly feeds Clinical Diagnostic Analyzers with up to 1.5 l/min of CLRW standard grade water. The MEDICA EDI incorporates EDI ‘Pulse Technology’ using Electrodeionization (EDI). Innovative technology, combined with its unique features, makes the MEDICA EDI 15/30 a highly reliable and cost-effective choice.
- Space saving design smallest footprint available on the market for the pure water specification. Optional Docking Vessel water reservoir facilitates bench top or wall mounting as a single unit.
- Guaranteed performance at all times through self-monitoring software, easy system maintenance, and emergency by-pass facility.
- Pure water ready to go water specification is maintained in the reservoir by regular recirculation through the system’s purification process.
Ideally suited for:
- Single or multiple clinical analyzers requiring up to 30 liters/hr
- Single clinical analyzers requiring up to 1.5 liters/min instantaneous demand of CLRW grade water