The compact solution for distribution loops
The MEDICA-R200 feeds large automated diagnostic analyzers with a guaranteed high output and bacterial specification. This system provides CLRW standard (formally CLSI Type 1) pure water to multiple clinical analyzers across several laboratories making it highly flexible and reliable.
MEDICA R-200 features a unique, award-winning design incorporating a very high output water purification system, large 350-liter storage reservoir and distribution loop pump. By integrating the reservoir and water purification components into one compact system the MEDICA R-200 is very cost-effective to install and maintain on a loop system.
- Compatible with multiple and large clinical diagnostic analyzers which require up to 21 liters per minute of CLRW standard water
- Can feed multiple analyzers on a distribution loop and across several laboratories
- A bypass loop for the continual supply of compliant water in emergency situations
- Compact footprint due to its integrated wrap around 350-liter reservoir
- Low running and consumable costs
- Single system design makes it easy to project plan and install
- Full service and validation support
Ideally suited for:
- Large clinical labs with many different analyzers linked by an automated track
- A hospital lab with large standalone clinical analyzers in different labs and on different floors
- Pure water provision for other applications such as a glass washer as well as for clinical analyzers
- A laboratory with a need for a large central water system with an economy of operation