Reliable supply for labs requiring large volumes
The MEDICA Pro range is specifically designed to meet the quality needs of high performance, high volume single or multiple Clinical Diagnostic Analyzers to Clinical Laboratory Reagent Water (CLRW) standard.
Complete with a 50 liter, built-in wrap-around reservoir, these systems are available as 30, 60 or 120 liters/hr rates and this space-saving design can be readily upgraded to higher flow rates. Long-lasting Protek pre-treatment cartridges have a high capacity adsorbent/pre-filter that provides increased protection by minimizing contaminants, e.g. chlorine and chloramines, and can be easily installed thereby reducing maintenance time. Twin deionization cartridges ensure an instantaneous demand of up to 4 liters/min.
- Space saving design ‘all in one’ design allows easy under-bench installation and flexibility for future relocation as the laboratory grows.
- Economy budget adherence is maintained by optimal water purification technology and the use of an optional E-cartridge to reduce CO2, depending on the feedwater quality.
- Guaranteed performance at all times through self-monitoring software with built-in emergency by-pass allows uninterrupted operation 24 hours per day.
- Guaranteed bacterial specification onboard technology combined with easy system sanitization ensures a specification of <1 CFU/ml.
- Upgradeable configuration from 30 l/hr up to 120 l/hr production rate, 2 l/min up to 4 l/min flow rate, to grow as the laboratory grows.
Pro R - Providing pressurized feed to single or multiple analyzers requiring consistent high purity water
Pro RE - Economically feeding single or multiple analyzers that are heavily utilized
Ideally suited for:
- Large clinical analyzers or linked multiple analyzers requiring up to 120 liters/hr and an instantaneous demand of up to 4 liters/min
- Automated analyzer platforms that use a mix of technologies, e.g. combining chemistry and immunoassays