The CENTRA-RDS is a storage and recirculating distribution system designed to work with other CENTRA or PURELAB systems or existing purification installations. In addition to storing and distributing pure water, the CENTRA-RDS maintains and improves water purity.
The CENTRA RDS stores, controls and distributes pre-purified water throughout a building, or a suite of laboratories, via a loop system.
- Delivers up to 30 liters per minute of type I, type II and type III water from a distribution loop.
- Up to 18.2 MΩ.cm, type I, type II and type III water suitable for general and analytical applications.
- Bacterial specification <5 CFU/ml is maintained using a combination of technologies.
- Reliable continual supply of pure water using unique access controls and leak detection system with optional building management system (BMS) connectivity.
- Designed to operate with other ELGA LabWater systems or existing purification installations.
- Compact design provides more flexibility for new buildings and refurbishments.
- Full service and validation support.